Privacy and cookies policy
CAPITALIZ.IO respects your privacy and the right to control your personal data. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open to inform you about the data we collect and why. We protect your data as if it were our greatest trade secret.
Here is a summary of what you can expect when visiting our website:
We collect personal information for marketing and communications purposes.
We track your web activity for marketing purposes
We process personal information by sending it to integrated email and customer relationship management (CRM) systems for marketing and customer relations purposes.
We save personal information in our databases for analysis purposes.
We save your items added to your basket and the information necessary for ordering.
Your behavior and activity on the web can be used for marketing purposes such as targeting and marketing analysis.
What personal data do we collect?
CAPITALIZ.IO collects information mainly from you as a customer. Examples of personal data that we may collect are your company name, your name and other contact details such as phone number, email address or physical address. CAPITALIZ.IO can update your information from other public files if necessary to maintain proper maintenance of the data repository.
CAPITALIZ.IO records personal data in connection with:
a) Notification of a service offered through the various platforms offered by the Company.
b) When entering your email address or mobile phone number on the site.
d) If you contact us by email, telephone, our websites and social media.
e) If you register for an email subscription.
f) Your visit to and from our websites and when accessing our application, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data, such as as the IP address, the type of device, the operating system and the type of browser used for the visit.
Collection with consent
By clicking on the "Close" / "Accept" button or by continuing to use the Site, you agree that the personal data (company, name, telephone number and email address) that you enter in forms at different locations on this site may be used for marketing purposes for the services to which you are exposed when you are asked to fill in your personal information. We also collect your IP address, geographic location and interests to better tailor our marketing to your needs.
By clicking on the "Close" / "Accept" button, you also agree that we may add a third-party cookie to your computer from the Company. This cookie will follow you and your online behavior on other websites to provide you with marketing based on your online behavior.
How we use the information collected
The Company processes personal data mainly for the purposes indicated below and for any other purpose mentioned during the collection:
• Execute the functionalities through one of the platforms offered by the Company;
• Allow good customer service, such as handling your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you have requested, for example the newsletter, white papers, documentation;
• To manage customer profiles, carry out analyzes and market studies;
• For the administration of the system and to obtain statistical data on the behavior and uses of our users;
• To develop, deliver and improve our products and services by analyzing your behavior on our websites and applications.
• Personal data is also used for analytical purposes to carry out segmentation and targeting, in order to develop personalized offers and services.
• To send you information and promotions by SMS, e-mail, app, push or other digital contact channels such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us;
• To contact you via the application, SMS, e-mail or post about other offers, promotions or services that we think may be of interest to you, please note that you can refuse this promotion at any time;
• Provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and personalized services based on the needs of other people with behaviors similar to yours;
• To help us develop our site and our application in order to be more useful and improve your user experience of the services offered by the Company by customizing the display of services to your profile;
• Send important messages as communication on the changes in our legal notices;
The company only collaborates with partners that process personal data within the EU / EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU / EEA, for example by adhering to what this is called the Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
When you use our site and our application, personal data may be collected through cookies. This can only be done with separate consent. This will store information about your usage and the pages visited. This may be technical information about your device and your Internet connection such as the operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies and unique identifiers. When you visit our websites where our services are offered, different techniques may be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or using third-party technology.
Right to be forgotten, storage and disclosure of personal data
You can withdraw your consent at any time by requesting it via the "contact us" function
The processing complies with current legislation and means that personal data is not kept for a longer period than necessary for the purposes of the processing. The Company will keep your personal data as long as you have a commercial relationship with us. For marketing purposes, information older than 4 years is not used. This implies that the data will be deleted when it is no longer relevant or necessary for the purposes of analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which it was collected. Some information may be kept longer if necessary due to other legal requirements. However, the processing of personal data always guarantees high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and your choices
You have rights to your personal data and you can request the modification or destruction of your saved data. The Company will rectify, on its own initiative or on the initiative of the customer, the data deemed incorrect. You can also request at any time that your data be erased or that their use be limited by contacting us (see the "How to contact us" section). If you believe that we are not respecting your rights, please contact the Company or contact the Data Protection Authority of your country, at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure / data-protection-authorities / index_en. htm.
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by updating your account settings by clicking on "Unsubscribe" in the email and SMS communications that we send to you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you stop our communications.
Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites or documents published by third parties, these links are provided for informational purposes only. Since the Company has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are not responsible for their content. The Company is also not responsible for any damage or loss that may result from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For more information on the management of personal data or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: